When Confronted With Aggressive Drivers:
- Get Out of the Way. First and foremost make every attempt to get out of their way.
- Put Your Pride Aside. Do not challenge them by speeding up or attempting to hold-your-own in your travel lane.
- Avoid Eye Contact. Eye contact can sometimes enrage an aggressive driver.
- Gestures. Ignore gestures and refuse to return them.
- Report Serious Aggressive Driving. You or a passenger may call the police. But, if you use a cell phone, pull over to a safe location.